Got no idea how to spend the sweetest day in the year yet? There’s really nothing to worry at all because Juan always find a way. You may ask crazy suggestions from a friend or google things up. To help you out plan for the things to do this love month, here’s a list of fun filled activities (valentine budget tips) which may guide ruling your own escapade without hurting your pocket:
1. Cook his favorite dish at his place. As the famous line goes “the way to man’s heart is through his stomach“, and to stay in his heart, nothing changed in the formula. You just have to make sure that you already acquired the necessary skills on how get the perfect taste. To do this, practice cooking it ahead of time.
2. Set a tour for two to carnival. There’s no better way to get the stuffed bear you desired than winning it from the shooting game in your local carnival.
3. Run for a cause. A couple that runs together stay fit together.
4. Surprise him/her. Go for personalized gifts because effort always pays off.
5. Watch for free valentine concert on a weekend. Most shopping malls offer free valentine’s concert as promotional stint. Free concerts are overly crowded so you may like to come ahead of time to secure your seats.
6. Play paint ball. Get dirty with him against opponent.
7. Fun trek in Batangas. Reunite with nature and it’s reviving elements.
8. Go Fishing. Some eco-parks offer this activity with minimal fee inclusive of fishing rod. Test his patience with this one survival skill which surely brings out the excitement in his face every time both of you catch a fish.
9. Experience adventure at your local water themed park. Enjoy extreme water rides adventure and watch him shout in excitement going down on a water slides.
10. Volunteer for community work together. Feel involved and boost your self-worth by giving back to the community that’s one unique way of having fun inside your valentine budget. Charity work together feels amazing that will surely strengthen the relationship.
Remember that Valentine’s day shouldn’t be expensive. It’s true sense is celebration of love and we can show it in our own inexpensive but unique special way not just this Valentine’s day but everyday, if you have more valentine budget tips you may put it in the comment section :).